Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Red Skinned Potato Salad

I have been making this recipe for my hubby and he loves it! This is my creation and I wanted to share it with all of you! 

3 Lbs of Red Skinned Potatoes
6 Slices of Bacon  (chopped and cooked till crisp)
6 Eggs
3 Green Onions Chopped (I use regular)
3 Stalks Of Celery Chopped
2 Cups Mayo
1-2 Tbs. Mustard 
1 Tbs. Cider Vinegar
1 Tbs. Celery Seed
2 Tbs. Pickle Relish
Salt and Pepper to taste

Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add potatoes and cook till fork tender but sill firm, about 10 mins. Drain, set in frig to cool. Cook eggs. In a separate bowl mix mayo, mustard, celery seed, relish, salt and pepper.   Chop the cooled potatoes, leaving skin on, add to large bowl, along with eggs, onion, celery and bacon. Fold dressing carefully into potato mixture. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
* I don't use all of the dressing in mine...I just add to our liking. You may find this is too much...
I hope you enjoy! Come back and comment if you try this recipe!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy.... you should post some pics to really makes our mouths water!

    ReplyDelete